Friday, February 8, 2008

I fly out tomorrow (Sat.) morning for the CHA show in CALIF!!!! :)

I leave first thing in the morning and will be back late Tuesday night. I am just hoping I can sleep tonight as my mind is spinning with excitement.

A sweet customer/message board friend is going to pick me up at the airport. We finally get to meet in person. This is one of the highlights of my whole trip.

I will be shopping all the amazing product booths looking for incredible items to stock in the store. I hope to post some sneak peeks from the show daily. So be sure to check in here.

Well off I go to finish up all the last minute packing of items. Have a wonderful next four days and think of me and all the work I will be doing. OKAY so think of me having an amazing time!!

Smiling huge,
Stacey

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh, Stacey, I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to see all the fun stuff you order for us :) I'm especially looking forward to seeing products from Scenic Route, Sassafrass Lass and Basic Grey. Have fun, girl!!