Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bo Bunny Press word book ~ LOVE ~ by Linda Rodgers

Isn't this just gorgeous? Linda from our design team made this beautful book up and shared some pictures of it with us.


I have just added lots of new bling to the store and more is on the way. Bling up your mini albums or layouts. I love what she did in the book with adding bling.

She used the SEI line which you can find in the stock in the store now. The pictures of this line does not do it justice. There is sparkly pink glitter on the butterflies. The papers have this gorgeous shimmer to them too. I knew I liked this line but once it came in I fell in love with it.





I will be sending out a new monthly newsletter. It will show you new products in the store, updates on what is coming in soon. Some product reviews will be included. Some months might even have a little thank you coupon here and there or a special just for those who subscribe to my newsletter. If you are interested be sure to email me at Stacey@allmomentsremembered.com and let me know to add you to the list. If you receive emails from me already then you will be on this new list.
Hope your weekend started out lovely! Our weather was so spring like today I was loving it.
Hugs,
Stacey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous book!!! Love that line!!