Saturday, January 26, 2008

Last clue before we start showing sneak peaks... Add on kits now sold out

What an exciting day today has been. AMR has now sold out all of our February add on kits. Sight unseen the feb kits and add ons have already been a huge success. I am so excited about this and it keeps Heather and I going on more new fun ideas for each month. I think each month just gets better and better. Heather the head designer at AMR has this amazing eye for beautiful scrapbook supplies. She loves quality products and can pull them all together. Her inspirations for each kit warm the heart when she tells the story. Next Friday Feb 1st is our reveal night. We are going to have an online crop, challenges, give away raks (gifts), chit chat with friends on the message board, and finally see the layouts and items the Design Team has put together with the Feb kit. If you have not registered for the message board please be sure to do it soon. Everyone who registers must be approved by management. So be sure to fill in a little info on the profile so I know you are real. We are will continue selling 3 and 6 month subscriptions for kits. If you want to buy a one month kit we will announce the pre-sale date in Feb. Again it will be first come first sever unless you have already committed to a 3 or 6 month commitment. You are billed monthly for kits at the first of each month.

So for what so many have been waiting for our list clue is.....


PS. if you have not seen this movie it is a must see! One of my all time favorites!!
Thanks for reading my blog I appreciate all of you!!
Stacey

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

This clue is enough to make me cry. I don't want to guess. I don't need to guess. It just makes me cry!! Sending you love & hugs, Stacey & Heather!

Elizabeth said...

That's is an interesting clue!! It's to late for me to think about it. LOL :)

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

And the book kicks butt too! I do love that movie. I watch it every time it's on. I saw the DVD at Target yesterday and didn't get it. I figured I'd double back to get it, but the store was so busy and it's on cable quite often.

There's a sequel to the book. Have you seen it? I have it but for some reason can't quite get in to it.

I'm so excited about my March kit. I'll have to talk to Father time about making time fly by for me!