Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HAMBLY OVERLAYS ARE A MUST HAVE FOR SCRAPBOOKERS!

These are Hambly Clearly Heavy Overlays. You can make your own personalized journal book or mini albums. Cut out the shapes you want? Stack them in the order you want. Punch holes in them with your bind it all, or the new BIG BITE which will be in the store soon. Many different options for making the holes. These are just wicked cool. You will be able to find the clearly heavy overlays in the store in about a week. Think of the fun you can have with all the creativity. I am so excited about making my first custom mini album.


These graph ones are in stock now.


These frames are so wonderful. I have seen many gals use one or two of the cut out frames for mini albums. Have fun with them!! They are in stock also.



Overlay for all my bird lovers out there. Cut this to size or use the whole sheet on a layout. You can find these in stock now at AMR!

Don't forget to email me at stacey@allmomentsremembered.com or leave a comment here to get your name in for the drawing. One lucky winner from my blog and one from my message board will win a box of goodies for posting my new banner box on their site or blog with a link back to my main website, www.allmomentsremembered.com Join in on the fun!!!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow that was fast Stacey! I think they are a great way to create a custom project! Also, I have put your banner box on my blog!

Linda said...

OH I LOVE HAMBLY...Yep..LOve it...this is my first peek at the heavy ones though and I must say, I am gonna just have to have those...BTW I love the new link it is so awesome on my site...if you get a chance to check it out on my blog...do...it's awesome

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

Hi Stacey,
I like the idea of overlays, but I'm not sure how to use them on a 12X12 page. Do you cut out what you want and adhere it to the page? Is it obvious that way?

Kristy said...

Hi,
I would love to put your banner on my blog. How do I do that???

Anne Marie said...

I'm so excited about the possibilities!

Kelli said...

Those overlays are so neat!

Elaine said...

That looks soooo cool!! I can't wait to see more with the Hambly's!