Friday, May 2, 2008

ARE YOU READY TO CROP????? NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY IS TOMORROW!

So we are having our online crop tomorrow at 4pm EST to 12am EST. It is being hosted by the AMR "Staff" - a collective effort! There will be challenges every hour or so supplied by AMR's very own awesome DT members and Heather as well as myself!! The super Christine Middlecamp will be chatting with us online a little later in the evening and we might even get to see her designs with the May kit tomorrow!!! You will also be able to see the DT's online tutorials tomorrow as well in class section (http://amronlineclasses.typepad.com/my_weblog/)!! It is going to be an awesome day and there may even be a few surprises, so come join us in the crop forum tomorrow!!

Be sure to register early as you have to be approved before you are allowed to chat online.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there for the crop...sounds like a blast!! I'm traveling today. The DT's LO's from the kit are awesome!!!

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

The crop is starting out great and having RAKs too, what a great crop. Thanks AMR!
tx-nana-scraps

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone had a great NSD! I came home from traveling to my order from Stacey!! Thank you for the extra goodies!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your family is doing well, Stacey!!