Friday, September 12, 2008

Why we must scrapbook.... With such sadness I write this blog...

It brings me great sadness to tell you all that our dear blogland friend Aleida Franklin was involved in a tragic car accident and has passed away. This was taken from the Studio Calico board where she was a valued member...

Only met her through my computer but wow did I like her. She had such a zest for life. I loved her spunk. Her talent was beyond amazing. Her love for her family could be felt 1000's of miles away. I am so sad that this has happened to her and her family. While thinking about this with great sadness it reminded me why we MUST scrapbook!! What a treasure Aleida left for her children and family. I am making a vow in honor of Aleida to work on my pages! To get my words written out. To document our lives. I also will get back to work on my " Book of Me"
Aleida is a friend and customer I will dearly miss. My heart, love and prayers go out to her family.

No comments: