Thursday, April 30, 2009

Online Blog Auction.... When a friend needs us....

**** It has been figured out! PLEASE join us on June 13 and 14 for a wonderful auction of homemade/handmade items! ALL proceeds will go to our dear friend and her family. You must be registered on the All Moments Remembered message board to join in the fun.

I have been the proud owner of All Moments Remembered store for two years and the message board for over a year now. I have made some amazing friends here who are very dear to me. Right now we have a very sick hubby of one of our girls. He was diagnosed with lung cancer. Recently he was told if the treatment works he will have about a year maybe two years. This gal who's hubby this is is one of the sweetest kindest people you can ever wish to meet. She has always been there when I needed her. They also have a little girl. My heart is breaking for them. I am also just trying to keep the faith and pray all the time for them. I once saw somewhere on a blog an auction to raise money for a good cause. People donated items they made and such for the auction. I need help figuring out where this was so I can see how they did it again. I would like to hold such an auction to help raise money for our sweet girlfriend. When he starts treatment he will most likely be very sick. He was also the bread winner in the family. I would like to help make things a little easier for them during this time. So please help me find out how to hold this blog auction I have heard about before. If you could please say some prayers for this family too it would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

awwww wish I would have found this sooner
I will keep your friend in prayer!
hugs
Brenda

Barbara said...

Hi! Thanks for the interesting article!to word about treatment oncological diseases where the slyshchal that under treatment is worth abide by diet on this want to share steep tool, the right nutrition at all very important component of sound health any organism. I use the Nutri-IQ platform https://www.nutriiq.ca/ which has a lot of useful and interesting information. What do you think about it?Hi! Thanks for the interesting article!to word about treatment oncological diseases where the slyshchal that under treatment is worth abide by diet on this want to share steep tool, the right nutrition at all very important component of sound health any organism. I use the Nutri-IQ platform https://www.nutriiq.ca/ which has a lot of useful and interesting information. What do you think about it?