Friday, October 19, 2007

CREATIVE IMAGINATION, DAISY D'S, MAYA ROAD, K&COMPANY





So many brands and fun items. If you have not taken a look lately at the store site you need to go check it out. I will be up late tonight even adding lots of new items. I still have Creative Imagination chipboard castle books. They are not just for the princess of the house! Photo's of a trip to the coast? Make a sandcastle album. Halloween photo's and want a new way to show them off? Haunted castle album. I have some wonderful fun Maya Road albums too. I think the train one is great for any little boy! New baby boy in your life? How cute would the train be for a baby boy book? K&Company is still one of my favorites for classics and just pure beautiful products. I love the rub on's pictured here. Want to put together some great pages quick? Buy a kit with the papers, stickers and embellishments all in one. I have Daisy D's and many other brands of kits. I love vintage! I have a great collection of vintage card stock stickers by Melissa Frances. If you love vintage you need to see her line.
Yes Bo Bunny is coming next week and is all the rage but be sure to check out the other brands I carry. I am adding a new shipment of 7 gypsies tonight be sure to get a peek at them.
http://allmomentsremembered.com/index.html

I plan to add some adhesives to my line of products. I want to be your favorite scrapbook supply online store. Let me know if there is something you wished I carried and I can see what I can do.

Kids with cancer need some smiles! Be sure to see my page at http://allmomentsremembered.com/id9.html
for ways you can help make a child and his/her family smile. Scrapbookers with heart is my new charity I am working on and I need all the help I can get.

Oh and don't miss out on the Die Cuts with a View Halloween Glitter stack. I have a few left before they are all gone. I love this stack of card stock. Also I still have some Halloween Sizzix dies available.

Please leave comments on the blog! I love to hear from everyone!
Have a super weekend!! We have strong winds here so I expect to wake up in Oz tomorrow! No problems though I am going to tell my little girl to wear her read glitter shoes to bed so she can click them 3 times and bring us home. :)
Hugs,
Stacey

No comments: